Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

Should I get them?? Should I get them permanitly straightend??HELP!!



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

No stay hot just like you are!



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

get them chemically straightened..i'm warning you though..it's expensive!! otherwise you could just straighten them every day, which still works really well.



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

You can get product that straightens hair.. the girl at my work uses it and it works great!



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

You should definately get them! Don't ever let curly hair be an excuse for not having your favorite hairstyle. Just go to a reliable salon, and ask for side bangs that will suit your face structure. Then, buy a small flat iron and flat iron those bangs only whenever you're going out.



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

Your mom will kill you.



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

don't get permanent, you'll regret it. just straighten your hair at home.



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

I have naturally wavy hair and I just straighten it every morning. I think you should get them, just buy a 1 in. Conair straightening iron from places like Wal-Mart or Walgreens. I have one and I love it. I figured out how to curl my hair with it lol.



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

Does regular straigtening work for you? If so, I'd go with that because it's not permanent and you may change your mind later if you get your hair permanently straightened, so many people with straight hair would want curly hair!



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

I have wavy hair and side bangs, to get them straight I use a straightener. :)



I use a Chi, which costs a lot but it works VERY well!



You could get them permanently straightened, but I think you should buy a cheaper straightener and see how you like it!



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

Go buy a hair straightener. I also have very curly hair and straighten my bangs all the time. It just takes a couple minutes to do and it looks really cute. Don't get it professionally done though that can be really expensive.



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

just use a flat iron.. I like the Hot Tools one. works great, and you can get the curly hair back whenever you want



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

I have curly hair too and hate it.



I used hair relaxer. You can buy it in the black persons hair area. I used it for awhile but it killed my hair. It works but itll REALLY dry out your hair so buy some good conditioner.



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

i have naturally curly hair and i played the "i want something different" game for years. but the years of tormenting my poor strands have taught me one thing: it's not worth it. my mom always said, "you know, people pay lots of money to get curly hair like that." and she was so right. instead of trying to get something you're never going to have (trust me, it will never look like you envision it, and it will be a pain in the butt), just love what you've got!



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

I, too have been to several stylists asking for the "side swept" bang cut that is so in style right now. After multiple tries, I have come to realize that the cut works best on hair that is naturally straight with the wispy texture found usually on blonds with fine hair (though not necissarily thin). Your hair will never be permanently straight with the processes available as your hair regrowth will always be its natural texture. The process to straighten is costlyl and temporary. What would be best is a take on the cut that is suited for your hairstyle. Since the bangs are a lesser area than your whole head, you should be able to straighten them with a flat iron, although that would be in contrast to the rest of your hair. The best solution is to go to a high-end hairstylst who is current and up-to-date on young hairstyle trends. He/she will know the best cut for your hair that will still be a version of the side swept bang.



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

Keep your natural self. If once in a while you want to change the hairstyle a little bit get a straightening iron and change. Take it from a girl with long long wavy hair.



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

I have naturally wavy hair and if I don't straighten my bangs in the morning i look TERRIBLE lol.. what i do is (on dry hair otherwise it does not work) take a small amount of mousse and run it through my bangs and then use a 1 inch hair straightener and go over the bangs... if i don't do the mousse, it won't stay all day... and i also spray it with hair spray just in case



I'm 13 and I have natural curly hair. I really want straight side bangs!! HELP!!?

Im 13 w/ natural curly hair as well!! I would recommend a straightner. the Chi is nice like some1 else said and very expensive..i think the cheapest one is a little over a hundred dollars... I use the Remington wet 2 straight....but sometimes i just love 2 leave my hair in its natural curly form.. ive nvr tried 2 get my hair chemically straightened and I NVR will! so i cant tell ya how that works..... but if i were u i'd just go by a straightener....I would prefer a remington over a Conair though...but the best kind of straighteners are Total Ceramic straighteners but thats not the brand name thats a type of straightener....a total ceramic straightener will heat up faster and work better than a regular 1....anyway i hope i've helped u! -manda :D

No comments:

Post a Comment