Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ladies: Do you know of any Natural Remedies for limp/dry hair?

My hair has been really 'off' lately - I've been having to wash it every day as it gets oily very quickly, yet on the days I do wash it it seems very dry and frizzy.



Do you know of any natural (not commercial products) remedies to revitalise hair? I've heard fo a few - eggs, powdered milk, oil - but am not willing to try any until I know whether they work or not. Has anything worked for you, or NOT worked? What did you use and what result did you get?



Thanks!!!



Ladies: Do you know of any Natural Remedies for limp/dry hair?

here are a few you might not have heard.



first of all, when you shower mix a bunch of baking soda into your shampoo, then rinse clean, and then shampoo again. It is like super-charging your shampoo. I only shower every other day (too much hair, take forever to dry!) so i do this about once a month to clean it relaly well.



next, try rubbing a small amout... and I mean pretty small... or olive oil, or baby oil works even better, into your ends or entire head of hair, except your roots. this will make it less frizzy, and very shiney if you blow dry with it in.



but i totally knwo what you mena, my hair sucks, too... creative things like this make it a million times better!



if none of this works out, go in for a trim... maybe you're hair jsut needs a tune-up ;)



others...



nothing with eggs or mayo is worth it, it's nasty and time consuming and SMELLY.



rubbing corn starch into your roots gives volume and make them not look greesy, but feels gross tot he touch... it's ok if you didn't have time to shower before going out for a bit, though. bad in the long run.



most shampoos you buy can never live up to a good handful or 2 of baking soda! good luck!



Ladies: Do you know of any Natural Remedies for limp/dry hair?

the best thing is olive oil. and blow dry your hair upside down to give it body.



Ladies: Do you know of any Natural Remedies for limp/dry hair?

yes.drink 8 glasses of water daily,,...wich your already supposed to do,and take a prenatal vitamin,or hair and nail pills,there on the shelf at regular pharmacies,or grocery stores.



Ladies: Do you know of any Natural Remedies for limp/dry hair?

Once a week, I sit on the deck in my backyard while the sun is out. I mix together one egg and 1/3 cup of yogurt. I apply it to my hair, DO NOT wrap it in a towel, and I leave it in my hair for 1 hour. I shampoo and condition after. It leaves my hair super moisturized and really shiny.



Powdered milk doesn't work for me.



Oil just gets your hair to look like those guys from Grease. Don't try it. It's super tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment