Monday, April 23, 2012

How do I get the natural curl back in my hair?

Basically, my hair is naturally wavey and quite curly at the ends. Lately its been very dry and unmanagable aswell as losing the natural curl. Is there products I can get to sort out this nightmare?



How do I get the natural curl back in my hair?

Federick ferkkia curl enhancing serum



available at sephora



How do I get the natural curl back in my hair?

dove products are great for adding moisture back in the hair and are sensitive so wont dry your hair out any more.



How do I get the natural curl back in my hair?

You can get a deep conditioner to help with the dryness and also some biosilk or any kind of silk drops. That will add shine to your hair as well as moisture. You probably need to get your hair trimmed too, you will be amazed by the results of getting just an inch taken off.



How do I get the natural curl back in my hair?

I have a very similar type hair, this is how I fix it. after a shower I gently squeeze my hair just enough that it stops dripping. I leave it alone for about 10 minutes (without brushing it)..I normally do my make-up in this time. After the time is up I gently brush my hair tilting my head from side to side depending on where I'm brushing so that I'm never brushing my hair flat to my head. I then run my fingers through my hair and scrunch it in my hands. then I use a dime size portion (my hair is a little below my shoulders) of "Beyond the Zone Noodle Head" ,which is a decently priced product available at beaty supply stores, on one side on my hair. Then another portion on the other side, and another on the back. I scrunch it into my hair evenly and then wait for my hair to dry. As its drying I scrunch it every now and then but its a pretty easy hair style and it really doesn't require much work. Once my hair is almost completely dry I run "Garnier Fructis Style XXL volume weightless Gel Strong" through the curls. The Goal is to smooth them not pull them straight. That's about it! I know it sounds like a lot of work but its really very easy. Also, for a looser curl try towl drying (by squeezing hair, not rubbing it) and applying the same Noodle Head product the same way as above. Hair-dry on medium/high heat with a diffuser



attached. Lift the hair gently with palm of hands as you dry



underneath. Let hair drop into diffuser as you dry it with head



tilted to the side you're drying. While drying hair, twist front



sections away from the face with your fingers. Finish by



gently scrunching hair with hands and using a light spray. I know this answer is long, but it works for me! I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment