Friday, April 27, 2012

What is the best product to use on natural black hair?

pantene is the best i have tried so many shampoos as i have also black . so i got pantene is the good one



What is the best product to use on natural black hair?

I have long black hair, I mean really black, but Im asian. I like to use Pantene because it makes my black hair silky and more shiny.



What is the best product to use on natural black hair?

I'm guessing that by black hair you mean Afro-American hair. Well, i have been natural for over four years now and am sporting a TWA. It took me a while to figure out what products to use on my natural hair before i found a good combination.



For shampoos and conditioners, I use Pantene Pro-V for curly hair and the intensive moisturizing mask. I know that they have the new relaxed and natural line but i haven't tried it yet. I'm sure that that would work fine.



I don't have steps for every type of hair but I can tell you what i do to keep my normally dry and nappy hair soft and manageable:



When i just wash and condition my hair I use an herbal oil and moisturizing hair creme after i have pat dried my hair. Never tossel your hair after a wash cause it can cause knots and unruly tangles. After the hair is no longer dripping and is just damp, i work about a quarter sized amount of oil through my hair. I use Africa's best but there are many out there. If you really want the best oil, look for something with Jojoba oil, but mind you it's really expensive. Using a wide-toothed comb I then comb through my hair to detangle and distribute the oil. Depending on how I want to style my hair, i then party it into sections and apply a small amount of Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Lotion to each section. Always focus on your ends when applying a creme or lotion. Oil spreads easily so you don't need to apply much to any particular location for it to cover your hair. After you have done all of this, style as you normally would.



When I need to deep condition my hair, which i do once every two weeks, I do so in two different ways. I use the Pantene Intensive moisturizing mask on my hair for the first time. The next i use a hot oil treatment. The pantene helps condition and smooth the hair follicles and the hot oil treatment make the hair softer and repairs some protein damage to the hair.



After a deep conditioning i only use two products, Profectiv Mega Growth lotion or V05 Keep Me Strong Leave-in Conditioner. I never use them both, always one or the other. Normally i use the leave in conditioner after the oil treatment and the lotion after the mask.



All of these products can normally be found at a local Wal-Mart or chain store. Profectiv has a huge line of hair products that are all really great. I would definately recommend that and Organic Root Stimulator products that don't contain petroleum. Don't be afraid to try a bunch of things on your hair.



I would advise you to never EVER buy a product with petroleum. All it is is Vasaline and it only coats the hair shaft. Doing so can keep moisture and nutrients from penetrating the hair and causing it to be dry and brittle. It is also very difficult to wash off. Mineral oil is derived from petroleum (i think) and can have the same effect if it is high on the ingredients list. Make sure you start reading labels if you already don't. Only use WIDE toothed combs on your hair and drink plenty of water.



Have a good hair day!



What is the best product to use on natural black hair?

I would suggest you go to palacinka.com and take a look at the "hair" section. I'm not sure if you're Asian or black, but they have great reviews of products for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment