Thursday, April 26, 2012

What's good to put in natural black hair to get it very straight when using straighteners?

It took me a moment to figure out you meant to ask, "What is a good product to use on the hair of a Black Woman( no relaxer) to straighten the hair."



Am I correct? Ok...my hair is 100% natural and I first would recommend you buy a ceramic flat iron. Go to http://www.folica.com/flat_irons.htm



and purchase a 3/4 or one inch CERAMIC iron (sedu,hai,chi) All great. The maxiglide is great too and can be purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond (accepts coupons). These irons will run you from 90-150 bucks, but are worth it! When I straighten my hair I never let it dry 100% and use a product called Vonte Silk Effects. Which I could only find online. This is a silicone based product and it protects your hair from heat damage and makes it really shiny. You then need to straighten your hair in TINY sections and you will noticed a sizzling sound when you put the iron through, This is a good sound and it means the Silk Effects has coated your hair and it (not your hair) is burning off with the heat. When you see it you will be like what is this blue gunk in a jar, but trust me, it wont leave your hair greasy or weighed down and is great for course/kinky/curly natural hair.



Please don't hot comb or buy one of those cheap golden hot or hot tools items. They burn your hair and silk effects wont work well will them. Good Luck!



What's good to put in natural black hair to get it very straight when using straighteners?

1st of All You make me LAUGH-YOU know why!!



CERAMIC STRAIGHTENERS- are supposed to do Less damage plus i heard Kera kare heat defence is good.



You should be proud of your hair as it is



gosh some people!!



Only JOKING XXX Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment